Back in 2013, in the middle or something of April. I Google “How to Make Money Online in Pakistan” and fortunately landed on Pakearning. After having couple of calls with Mr. Rais, I successfully got myself registered in it’s very own type online earning course. Before going through this course, I was involved in captcha entering. PTC and similar sh*t. Just want to give you a little background of myself back then. I had a borrowed laptop with me ( thanks to my relatives ) and a slow shared internet. I just had passed out my matriculation from a local school and was struggling to make my first penny online.
Okay, so let me get it straight first to everyone. Making money online is not a myth. Online market is just like a physical market where a similar cycle is being run every single time. A product is delivered to it’s consumer and with the accomplishment of satisfaction, you make money. You just have to find the best shape for yourself to fit in this building blocks of online world ( and trust me, it isn’t hard ).
Back to the story. I had a borrowed laptop and a shared internet. Learnt a whole new phenomenon of my life devastating theory, ONLINE EARNING IS NOT A MYTH. Although, it took me 8 months to cash out my first income made online but it is mandatory to put time, no? Okay, I’m side-tracking the story again, shared internet and a borrowed laptop. Working from a broken table my mother had and a good for nothing chair. I was putting in the hours, I was having the faith but no progress. One thing more, Internet isn’t a quick rich scheme.
I guess, I cannot take this drama anymore. Today, I’m running a Graphic Designing Firm, handling my never ending Freelance Projects and working as a Trainer who is helping other People to succeed. I’m able to be the bread winner of my family at the age of 17. Got a chance to meet and interact with awesome people, which people usually don’t get in my age. Oh, and just let me share a picture of my desk.
Every single device you see there, is the result of hours I have put in. So what basically it requires you to succeed in life? Or may just achieved one of your goal. I wrote a detailed post on my Facebook. Before saying any more word. Here is the post :
It’s 4am and I’m sitting against balcony. I have enough caffeine in my body and I’m feeling high. I don’t know, but I went in thoughts today. I usually don’t, but I went today. I started realizing, what it really takes to be successful? Is it hardwork? Is it luck? Is it right decision at the right time? No, It is “Price”.
All it takes to be successful is “Price”
– You want to be a doctor? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to be an engineer? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to be a singer? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to seek God’s Blessings? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to be a millionaire? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to be close to someone? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to have a healthy relationship with your love one? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to robe a bank? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to reach a higher level where no one is standing? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to have more money? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to be a good developer? You have to pay the Price.
– You want to be more beautiful? You have to pay the Price.
All it takes to be successful is “Price”. This “Price” is sometimes, “money” , sometimes “efforts” , sometimes “right decisions”, sometimes “time”, sometimes ” patience” and sometimes “emotions”. But it all takes a “Price” to be successful. There is no such thing as “Luck” ~ It is just an excuse you give yourself when you’re not able to pay the Price.
– You have to pay the price of putting more efforts in Physics and electronics to be an engineer.
– You have to pay the price of giving more time to studies and practice to be a doctor.
– You have to pay the price of practicing vocals to be a singer.
– You have to pay the price of practicing religion to seek more blessings.
– You have to pay the price of making efforts to be a millionaire.
– You have to pay the price of giving more time to your love one to get close to him.
– You have to pay the price of attention to have a healthy relationship.
– You have to pay the price of courage to robe a bank.
– You have to pay the price of being smart to be on higher rank.
– You have to pay the price of being busy to make more money.
– You have to pay the price of being a computer geek.
– You have to pay the price of spending more time with yourself.
You know what, I have subscribed to hundreds of YouTube channels for motivation, I have downloaded hundreds of motivational videos, I have listened to many keynote and motivational speakers, I have gone through the voice of A.Luther King and Eric thomas for thousands of time, I have read numbers of eBooks to learn what actually success is. If you ask me, what it takes to be successful? I will state, it only takes a price. If you’re not able to pay the price, you’re not successful.
Let’s go with a sample situation. I want to be a famous IMer, but not that type of person, who is working from home sitting in shorts. I want to run my own company. So definitely I have to pay the price. I have to pay the price of learning professional ethics, I have to pay the price of networking with other professionals, I have to pay the price of building skills set. If I’m not willing to pay the price, I cannot be a famous IMer. There’s everything within me. I have time to pay as price, I have money to pay as price, I have passion to pay as price. How simple is that, if you’re not willing to pay the price, you’re not going to achieve it and you’ll end up claiming that you’re unlucky.
There may be nature in your path, but it is not a resistance, it is just making you more strong and defining yourself that if you’re able to pay the Price. No matter, what situation you’re within, what kind of difficulties you’re facing, but If you’re willing to pay the price, you gonna achieve it no matter what.
Hey! Wait, You want to be successful? Are you willing to pay the price? Are you able to say no to your friends when you’re working on your goals? Are you able to quit watching TV to work on your goals? Are you able to sit infront of computer for continuous hours, days and weeks to achieve your goals? Are you able to stand out and look for opportunities to achieve your goals? Are you able to quit texting with your girlfriend to achieve your goals? Once you have committed to pay the price, you are half way closer to achieve your goals.
I have been through these sentence of Eric Thomas for hundreds of time everyday :
If you’re not persuading your goals, you’re literally committing spiritual suicide
Achieve your goals, be willing to pay the price, be able to pay the price.
– Usama Arshad
In the last, thank you Rais Zada for providing opportunities to a kid like me. Bookmark my personal blog for weekly motivation.