In this article I will explain how to verify Payza account with in very few simple steps. Payza is an online Payment gateway to send and receive money online over internet, its formerly called Alertpay and recently company change its name to Payza. Well there are many process for verification of Payza, I will explain all step by step.
Update 2013: Read New Step by Step guide to Verify Payza Account with Credit Card or Debit Card
Why Payza Verification is Important ?
By Account verification Payza can know you better to make sure are the real person. It help them to enhance the security of your account and with a verified account, you will also enjoy many more benefits as compared to unverified account.
There are lot of benefits for being a Verified members, verification is necessary if you would want to remove the limits on transactions. Although you do not need to be verified to receive funds, well they can ask you to verify your Payza account if ever needed and for Business account holders verification is must if you wish to deposit, withdraw and send money. I have listed some ways of Payza account verification to answer How part !!
Ways to Verify Payza Account:
There are many options for Payza (Formerly Alertpay) which I am going to discus but some of them are temporarily not working but Payza team confirm that they are working hard to resolve all issues and to restore all possible verification options for their members.
Verification via Credit Card
You can simply verify your payza account via visa or master credit/debit card but this process is not working at the moment due to some technical difficulties , well I am going to list its process so you can become verified member once it’s restored.
- First you need to login to your Payza (formerly Alertpay) Account
- Now in your account find option “Add a credit Card”
- Once you find, add your credit/debit card details include CVC code and other data
- Complete the process and make sure your card is loaded with at least 5$
- Payza will charge your card about 1$~2$ and you need to verify from your account statement that how much they had charged
- Check your bank statement after 24 hours and login back to your payza account and confirm exact amount
- Done !! Your Payza account is verified Now
How to verify Payza Account via Bank wire
Bank Transfer or Bank Wire (SWIFT) Deposit is little bit complicated and hard way to Verify Payza Account but if other methods not working so you need to go through this. For this process you need to follow these simple steps.
- Login to your Payza account
- Go to Deposit option and select bank wire for deposit purpose or you can also go to verification page and can select Bank wire option
- Write amount and complete transaction and this will be shown as pending, and now go to your bank and wire money
- Once Payza will receive your payment they will deposit it to your Payza account and your account will be verified.
Account verification via Documentation:
If credit card and Bank deposit options are not best for you then there is an other option to get verified Payza member by submitting some legal documents, like your NIC, Pasport, Utility Bills and Bank statements etc for this purpose you need to contact Payza team and need to send scanned copy of these documents or other depends what they demand.
Comments are now closed on this article, If you need help or want to ask any thing Click Here and post comment or question on my New Article about Payza Verification