How to Do Perfectly on-page Optimization?
In this tutorial i will explain sets of best practices we can use to perfectible optimize page , watch video and read article.
Title – The page title is very important so you should preferably use your main keyword phrase as the very first word in the title.
- Meta Description – Let me clear fact, as many of you are confused that Meta description is used for ranking etc but its not used for “rankings” actually the meta description is an important to target keyword phrases due to the “bolding” that shown in search result after URL and title as snippet. It attract users and can help to increase click-through rate.
- Meta Keywords – Use only related 2~3 related keywords, don’t spam with many keywords that have no relation with the contents
- Meta Tags – You can use 1~3 related tag for each page, tags can help search engines and users for contents identification and search.
- URL –Use short length of URL and the targeted keyword close to the domain name like site.com/keyword is the most recommended method for URL optimization.
Body Text optimization
- Number of Keyword – Well here is the simple rule for the calculation of keywords phrase on page, you can use 2-3X on short posts , 3-5X on long posts or pages and never do unwanted keyword stuffing.
- Keyword Density – It is the percentage of times a keyword phrase used on a page compared to the total number of words on the page. Well i suggest 2~3% density maximum.
- Headings – The H1 tag is very important and have great impact in on-page optimization.You need proper use of the H1 tag as the headline of the page or for targeted keyword term/phrase. H2, H3, Hx are lower in importance than the H1, but apply only if required and if needed you can use Bold/Strong tags and for best practice use the targeted keyword phrase at least once in bold .
- Alt Attribute – Use of a related image on a pages with the main keyword phrase employed in the alt attribute of the image tag. Also use the same keyword phrase for image file name it will also bring traffic via Google images.
- Italic – Surprisingly, italic have a slightly higher correlation with high rankings than bold/strong , So I suggest its use on the targeted keyword.
- Keyword Location – Of course main keywords should be used in the first few words of a page’s content. Actually search engines have some preference for pages that employ keywords sooner, rather than later.
watch video tutorial for live example of implementation of on-page search engine optimization in perfect way.